- Essential for making the powerful antioxidant Glutathione
- Potent Detoxification nutrient
- Relief of Respiratory symptoms (phlegm, cough, sinus congestion)
- Boosts Brain Health by Regulating Glutamate and Replenishing Glutathione
- Improves fertility in both Men and Women
- Decreases risk for Oxidative damage
- Leaky Gut Support
- SIBO Support: Gut permeability
- MTHFR Gene Support (Methyl Tetra Hydro Folate Reductase)
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) is a source of the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine and a precursor to the tripeptide glutathione.
NAC and glutathione support antioxidant and detoxification activity in the body.
NAC is recognized for its support of normal mucous production and may positively support respiratory function and eye health, especially when consumed over a prolonged period.
Research suggests that NAC may protect cell and tissue health by supporting normal heavy-metal status in the body.
Recommended Dosage: Take one to two capsules twice daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Quantity: 120 capsulesIngredients:
Caution: Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.