5-Methyl Folate ES
- Supports Healthy Serum Folate
- Supports the Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine
- Supports Methylation
- Supports Nervous System and Oral Health
- Supports Normal Cellular Proliferation (including red blood cells)
- Supports a Healthy Pregnancy Outcome
- Supports Autoimmune Disease
- Supports Irritable Bowel Disease
5-Methyl Folate ES, provided as Quatrefolic†, is the most biologically active form of the water-soluble B vitamin, folic acid. It is the preferred form of folate supplementation due to an array of conditions that can limit conversion or absorption of folic acid. Data indicates that supplementing with 5-Methyl Folate ES increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.
Recommended Dosage: 2 Capsules
Ingredients: Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate†) 10,000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Cautions: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.