Active Multinutrients CHEWABLE
- Supports Micronutrients for Optimal Growth, Normal Development, and Long-Term Health
- Helps Ensure That Children Who Are Picky Eaters, Have Poor Appetites, or Are on Restricted Diets Get the Nutrients They Might Be Missing
- Helps Bridge Nutritional Gaps Resulting from Diets Low in Healthful Fruits and Vegetables and High in Processed Foods and Sugar
- Provides Micronutrients Important for Healthy Immunity to Fight Common Ailments
- Ideal for Children and Adolescents Who Cannot Swallow Capsules
- Basic “Insurance” Formula for Wellness
- Foundation Nutrition for a Variety of Protocols
- Methylated Multivitamin - for optimal absorption
- Increase Energy Levels
- Supports Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Detoxification
This high-quality, hypoallergenic, multivitamin/mineral blend includes activated vitamins; folate as a blend of Quatrefolic®† (5-MTHF) and folic acid for optimal utilization; and patented Albion® TRAACS® chelated mineral complexes in vegetable capsules.
The comprehensive nutrient profile in Active MultiNutrients supports foundational wellness; antioxidant activity with vitamins C and E, selenium, and beta-carotene; and phase I detoxification.
Active Multinutrients Chewable is formulated to address children’s unique nutritional needs for growth, development, and vitality and to help close the nutritional gaps that commonly result from suboptimal diets. Each great-tasting tablet provides 23 important vitamins and minerals in active, highly bioavailable forms and is free of artificial colors and flavors, preservatives, and high-fructose corn syrup.
Recommended Dosage: Children 1-3 years: one to two tablets twice daily; children 4 years or more: two to four tablets twice daily, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Quantity: 120 Chewable Tablets
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately