- Complete dietary supplement for pregnant and lactating women
- Well-absorbed, highly bioavailable nutrients reduce risk of stomach upset
- Includes iron and bioactive form of folate to help maintain healthy iron and folate levels
- Provides the active forms of folic acid – L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and folinic acid in a balanced 1:1 ratio
- Contains well-absorbed iron picolinate, which is easy on the stomach and non-constipating
Pregnancy is a critical time for optimizing health and nutrition, both for the mother and her baby. Overall nutritional and caloric needs are greatly increased by pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, especially during the first trimester because of nausea, women are not always able to consume the desired number of calories or variety of nutrients. Several nutrients in a good prenatal multiple vitamin have been found to benefit pregnant women who suffer from "morning sickness," including vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin K.
Basic Prenatal is a comprehensive supplement formulated with the special needs of pregnancy in mind. Manufactured with none of the additives and coatings usually found in mainstream prenatal tablets, Basic Prenatal includes only the most bioavailable nutrients.
Recommended Dosage: Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Quantity: 90 capsules