DHA from Algae - Xymogen
- Provides Supplemental Omega-3 DHA from a Non-Fish Source*
- Provides DHA for Use in Brain, Eye, and Cell Membrane Development and Function*
- Supports Immune Health and Healthy Eicosanoid Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Blood Lipid Levels Already Within the Normal Range*
DHA from Algae contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), a conditionally essential omega-3 fatty acid. DHA is highly concentrated in brain synaptosomes, the cerebral cortex, mitochondria, and retina. It plays an important role in the fluidity and permeability of cell membranes and cellular communication and supports optimal function of the brain, eyes, and immune system. This patented, processed formula is derived from marine algae.*
- Directions: Take one vegetarian softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
- Other Ingredients: Softgel (water, modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, sorbitol, caramel, and beta-carotene), high oleic sunflower oil, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate.