Magnesium (120 caps)
- Helps calm the body and mind: can be taken during the day or at night to help with sleep
- Helps relieve constipation
- Maintain normal mood and emotional wellbeing prior to menses
- Promotes calcium absorption and healthy teeth
- Supports healthy smooth muscle tone and cardiovascular function
- Activates enzymes essential to many functions in the body
- Assists the metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and amino acids
Magnesium, the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, plays a role in over 300 metabolic processes. It participates in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth; the metabolism of carbohydrates, blood glucose, fats, and proteins; the formation of cells and tissues; and the maintenance of muscle function, including cardiac muscle.
Our patented Magnesium contains Albion®’s TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate (mineral amino acid chelate) and Albion’s chelated dimagnesium malate—both formulated for enhanced absorption. Malic acid (from di-magnesium malate) supports energy production and lactic acid clearance via the Krebs cycle. Malic acid may also support antioxidant systems by enhancing glutathione and antioxidant enzymes.
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 caps 2x/day
Quantity: 120 Vegetable Capsules